These Reports offer:
- Strategic advice in identifying your core business operations, products or services to ensure application in appropriate classes.
- Notification of likely conflicts, registered and unregistered.
- Legal advice on potential consequences of conflicts.
Choose the option you prefer:
Standard Trade Mark Conflict Report - $750 (ex gst) per Trade Mark
As part of this service we conduct high level searches of your preferred brand, tagline, product or service name or in the Trade Mark Register, ASIC records, Domain names and in Google and provide you with a comprehensive report including guidance on your best branding strategies.
Corporate Trade Mark Conflict Report - $1,500 (ex gst) per Trade Mark
This option also provides search results of the ASIC records, Domain names and in Google. Our Trade Mark Register searches drill down deeper into the register to provide you with greater detail on potentially conflicting trade marks and is recommended for those brands where there is a higher conflict concern. Our reporting includes results of part word, prefix, suffix, fuzzy and phonetic searches and combination searching where appropriate.
Our Corporate Report provides you with guidance which may:
If you want to take the next step in protecting your brand and your business, get in touch at email@example.com
- Lessen the likelihood of your branding infringing upon existing intellectual property rights (either registered or unregistered) of competitors
- Reduce the likelihood of an opposition being launched against your trade mark application
- Save you paying unnecessary application fees through the appropriate selection of branding and classes for your goods/services claims
- Assist you in the correct selection of goods/services claims by examining your core business activities and providing you with tailored advice and class descriptions
- Assist you in your selection of branding which is most likely to achieve successful registration.