Industrial action can have a profound and enduring negative effect on your company and its reputation if not addressed quickly and efficiently.
Are you up to speed on what to look out for and how to protect your company by managing and ultimately avoiding such action?
Hear from Nigel Ward and Julian Arndt as they discuss:
- The basics: What forms of action are industrial action?
- When is it lawful?
- When is it unlawful?
- Covert industrial action - how to prove and stop it
- Means of stopping industrial action
- Cooling off periods - how to reset the bargaining/action cycle
- Payment obligations during industrial action
Our experts share their insights and decades of experience on industrial action during this one hour free webcast.