Tougher penalties for WHS breaches – are you prepared for 2018?
With the QLD government leading the way in putting all companies on notice with severe corporate and individual penalties, including prison time, no business can afford to ignore reviewing their work health and safety (WHS) strategy, policies and procedures immediately.
Gain insights into how the law has changed and what you must focus on for 2018.
This webinar covers:
- Your obligations as an officer with personal liabilities
- How to deal with the regulator if you have a serious safety incident
- What legal protections and strategies you can adopt prior to an incident and post-incident
- Liabilities you should be aware of - both corporate and individual
- What to include in your incident response plans
Do you have any questions or concerns around WHS? Call us on 1300 565 846
for a confidential conversation about your WHS high risk areas.