|The #MeToo campaign has shifted focus and accountability squaring on employers’ and how they manage complaints or incidents. Whether in the workplace, an offsite or a social event, every employer has a duty of care to provide a safe and secure place of work.
Even the best employers can be faced with allegations of misconduct or wrongdoing.
What happens after the complaint is where mistakes are made – and this is critical in the final outcome if matters end up in court.
Join this free one hour webcast and hear the key steps to successfully managing a workplace investigation from top employment law experts, Joe Murphy and Luis Izzo. You will learn:
Feel free to pass this on to other staff members that would be involved in the workplace investigation process.
- How to conduct best practice investigations
- Common mistakes to avoid
- When to bring in external investigators
- Tips and tricks to improve the process
- Recent cases from the Fair Work Commission
- Take this time to review your current processes and fix any gaps that may open you and your business to risk.