Our goal is to help you succeed in business
Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA) is an incorporated legal practice that is a wholly owned subsidiary of NSW Business Chamber. This puts ABLA in a unique position for a legal practice. As a mission based business, we focus on your business success and deliver commercially appropriate solutions to resolve your problems.
We focus on representing and advocating for business. With no partnership structure, the team collaborate and co-operate together, both within our practice teams and across the firm.
We work differently to other practices
- Our foundation is built on driving the success of businesses like yours.
- You get the right people for the job, with the best minds to get the best outcome.
- Our focus is not just on the present, but we strive to protect your organisation from future legal mishaps.
- We get to know your business; we come to you.
- We educate your team as we go, which minimises future risk.
We play to our strengths of acting for businesses, so you get simple explanations, using business language and business-focussed outcomes.
Our motto is: experts make things simple
Simple is the delicate art of making complicated subject matter easy to understand. It’s the difference between confounding you with complexities, and keeping you informed about the key legal issues that matter.
Because our priorities are different to other firms, our reasons for coming to work are different. We work in an atmosphere of mutual respect and collaboration, which translates into how we work with you.
Our customers say we’re a ‘breath of fresh air’ – and you’ll feel the difference from the first phone call.
Call 1300 565 846 and get in touch today.