Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA) hold regular training courses tailored for Senior HR executives, HR Managers, Business Owners, and anyone responsible for managing employees. These courses are designed for executives currently managing employees who wish to upskill or refresh their knowledge on the latest legislative updates and best practice procedures.
The courses are restricted in size to enable the group to gain the best outcomes and provide the optimum setting for group discussion on relevant case studies and court proceedings
2019 courses open
ABLA conducts training courses on a range of other topics including:
- Work health and safety fundamentals
- Performance management: Achieve a high performance culture
- Employment Law for HR and Business
- Managing ill and injured workers
- Harrassment, bullying and discrimination
- Enterprise bargaining (advanced course)
If your business has a larger team of managers that would benefit from training, get in touch and let us know your key areas of focus. ABLA can tailor an in-house course to suit your team and industry. Call 1300 565 846 or email email@example.com
Sign up to our mailing list below to receive updates on new training courses coming.