Do you know your legal obligations with employees who suffer from an illness, injury or mental health issues?
It can be complex and one of the most challenging areas of human resources management. Employers have a legal obligation and duty of care to each employee but it's not a 'one-size-fits-all' scenario.
Watch this free webcast recording with legal experts Joe Murphy, Managing Director and Emily Slaytor, Senior Associate to gain insights on how to best respond to workers’ compensation claims and facilitate the return to work process. This webcast covers:
- An overview of the claims handling process
- How to best challenge questionable workers’ compensation claims
- Obligations in respect of suitable duties for employee’s returning to work
- Return to work plans and end of employment processes
- Discover how to tailor the approach for each employee and be confident in knowing you are managing your legal obligations
Interested in further training? Join us at our Workers Compensation and Return to Work training course this May in Sydney, Newcastle or Brisbane.
If you have any questions or require any assistance with workers compensation, contact ABLA on 1300 565 846.