Ed provides strategic and commercially astute legal advice to employers on all aspects of employment law.
Ed's experience includes providing advice on:
- unfair dismissal, general protections, underpayment, discrimination and bullying claims;
- performance management and termination of employment;
- managing ill or injured employees;
- employment contracts and policies;
- bargaining, interpretation and termination of enterprise agreements; and
- enforcing restraints.
Ed is also a highly experienced workplace investigator, and regularly conducts sensitive and confidential investigations into workplace conduct.