Our Training courses are currently being held online due to COVID-19 restrictions.
In this ever-changing world, employers must keep up-to-date with employee training. Our courses have all been created by lawyers so the knowledge you gain will help manage your legal obligations in the workplace. These courses are designed for anyone managing employees who wish to upskill or refresh their knowledge on the latest legislative updates and best practice procedures. There are a range of commercial based courses for directors and business owners, aimed at helping you understand how to protect your business, yourself and your employees.
Join our legal experts in these live interactive online training sessions with time to ask your questions and workshop through exercises. Can't see what you're looking for? Call us to reserve your spot before bookings open or enquire about team training for groups.
Workplace Investigations (In-person in North Sydney), 9 June 2021 - Book now
Workplace Investigations (Online), 20-21 July 2021 - Book now
Some of the popular topics we have covered previously include:
- Employment law for Managers/Team Leaders
- Workplace investigations (an introduction)
- Workplace investigations (advanced course)
- Managing ill and injured workers: Long-term workers compensation claims
- WHS refresher : For Directors, Business Owners and Managers
- Work health and safety advanced
- Managing leave
- Performance management
- Owner driver arrangements
- Directors masterclass: How to be effective, protected and prepared
- Business contracts: What you need to know
If your business has a larger team of managers that would benefit from training, get in touch and let us know your key areas of focus. ABLA can tailor an in-house course to suit your team and industry. Call 1300 565 846 and speak to Fiona Kenny or Catriona Johnston or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our mailing list below to receive invitations to our training courses and free educational webcasts.
Download the ABLA training flyer to find out more