The GIG economy involves businesses that operate in an environment where they engage workers through digital means (usually via tables or smart phones) to perform on demand work for short-term arrangements.
Businesses like Uber, Airtasker, Deliveroo and Foodora are immediately recognisable in today’s media and have generated a significant buzz around not only what they do but how they do it.
This webinar covers:
- trends in the way workers are currently engaged
- tips on how to achieve an appropriate ‘workforce mix’
- key pitfalls/dangers around engaging contractors
- best ways employers can engage a flexible workforce
- the future of IR regulation for modern workforces.