With state governments implementing stricter WHS regulations and severe corporate and individual penalties, it is essential for businesses to review their work health and safety (WHS) strategy, policies and procedures.
In this one-hour webcast, leading WHS expert Director Alan Girle and Managing Director Joe Murphy will cover the latest developments in WHS and what you must do to protect your business.
This webcast will cover best practice for:
- WHS auditing
- WHS policies and procedures for employees
- Contractor engagement on WHS matters
- Dealing with negligent employees after an incident
- Notable cases which will impact WHS regulatory law this year
- WHS in the age of the flexible workforce
Start your 2019 right with the confidence that your business is fully compliant with WHS legal obligations.
Need further training? Join Alan at the Work, Health and Safety Fundamentals training course in Sydney on Thursday, 19 March.