With state governments implementing stricter WHS regulations and severe corporate and individual penalties, it is essential for businesses to review their work health and safety (WHS) strategy, policies and procedures.
In this one-hour webcast, leading WHS expert Director Alan Girle will cover the latest developments in WHS and what you must do to protect your business.
This webcast will cover best practice for:
- WHS auditing
- WHS policies and procedures for employees
- Contractor engagement on WHS matters
- Dealing with negligent employees after an incident
- Notable cases which will impact WHS regulatory law this year
- WHS in the age of the flexible workforce